I want to help businesses and organizations thrive and support them build long-term solutions for a sustainable future.
Therefore, I support the personal development of teams and individuals and accompany them on their journey with the following services.
for organizations & project groups
I understand my work of “consulting” as a mutual partnership on eye-level with everyone involved in the project or organization. For the time of collaboration, I see myself as a companion in your organization’s journey.
I will help you and your team in refining your processes and strategies.
I can offer my expertise in the following areas:
- how to develop your business strategically
- help your team and project to become agile and self-organized
- how to maximize your positive impact and decrease negative externalities
concepts, advisory sessions, field research, desk research, workshops, process documentation, etc.
for teams & individuals
Change and Transformation starts within you.
In today’s fast-changing environments, facing uncertainties and dealing with complexity, we need to set time aside to take a step back and see the BIG PICTURE.
I help you to commit to your personal reflection, visioning and planning time.
I will support you professionally with exercises and methods that I learned during my Master in Strategic Leadership and Courses at the MIT and Presencing Institute.
- help you find your purpose “What do you really really wanna do?”
- help you realize your personal and professional projects
- clarify your vision and role in the system
- how to work agile in changing and challenging environments
- how to work transparently with non-hierarchical work structures, such as holacracy
Book a free session to get to know each other right away.
Or take the short questionnaire first, to see if my offer matches your needs and I will contact you.
~ 4 min.
customized for your project's needs
Co-creative spaces are key for developing long-term solutions.
My workshops are interactive and hands-on. You let me know what you are working on and what input your team could use. After an initial get-to-know I adapt my programs according to your team and project.
Topics that I can cover:
- sustainable business models, sustainability strategy, circular economy
- system thinking, complexity, feedback loops, etc.
- human-centred design, human innovation, product and service innovation
- social impact, social innovation
- leadership skills, personal development, teambuilding
- agile teams and project management
Are you interested in me facilitating a workshop for you and your team?
Let’s have a chat about your project’s needs and what I could do for you.
Are you looking for a partner to co-design or co-facilitate sessions?
Let’s join forces!
I have started giving workshops to a wider audience with a collection of the best methods I know and use.
Knowledge sharing is a vital aspect. It is also a great opportunity for every participant to connect within a global community!
- How to create sustainable impact with your Organization
- How to start implementing Sustainability in your Organization
- How to engage all your employees in your Sustainability Strategy
- Tools to analyze where your Organization is in its Sustainability Journey
- What leadership skills do you need to empower the Change Agents in your team?
- Human factors influencing innovation and human-centred design techniques.
The prices vary accoding to course and group size. Ask me if you have any questions.
Research & Curation
in sustainability & leadership
I support you and your team in any type of desk research.
- scientific research
- media pieces
- business reports
My personal expertise is in sustainability and leadership.
However, I am always curious to tap into new areas to grow my knowledge and experience.
I am also offering my support in curatory work.
I am happy to do a proof-read of facts, give detailed feedback on content and structure and have a session with you to discuss your piece. Often a neutral external opinion and input helps to think and push your work a leap forward.
The initial meeting is always free of charge. I charge per hour. The price depends on the type of research.
Follow me on Researchgate or linked-in to see some of my work.
Are you interested in working with me?